Friday, December 4, 2009

The Boy

Some of you already know that I have a new boyfriend. I have not had a boyfriend in years, so it is very different for me. It is still pretty new, only about a month and a half, but it is really fun. We met at Chez George, one of my favorite bars in Paris. Sine then we have been hanging out a few times a week and having a great time. We speak in French together as I have insisted. He speaks English very well and I am the one who needs the practice. Every once in a while when I am really lost in translation I ask him to please explain/translate in English (en anglais, s'il te plait!). 

His name is Olivier and he lives in Paris. He is from a town called Antibes between Cannes and Nice on the French Riviera...it looks gorgeous! I'll spare you all the details, but here's a picture. I happen to think he is gorgeous, by the way...

1 comment:

Philippe said...

Olivier is cute as a Budweiser in the fresh snow.