Thursday, March 5, 2009

Music to my Ears

What is it about some music that can just make a person perfectly happy, if only for a few minutes? 
Why can I hear Jason Mraz's "I'm Yours" a bazillion times and still feel a smile creeping over my face as I bob my head to the tune? I have so much to do tonight, my eyes are already heavy, and here I am blogging with a smile on my face, figuring that coffee and music will fix anything my night has in store for me. 

Oh yes, and of course, one of my recent top songs, although a little old, India Arie's "The Heart of the Matter" just came on. Ever since it was on all of those "Sex and the City: The Movie" trailers, it makes me think of those four New York girls who I continually hope to become...at least as far as friendships go. 

I'll cut this blog short since I have so much to do. For now, keep the music playin'. Ohhhh! "Piano Man" is on last...one of my all-time favorites! Gotta love itunes.

No comments: